Food Safety

Food Worker


  • Other Public Food Service Facilities
    • Temporary Food Concessions
    • Mobile Units / Push Carts
    • Hotels and Motels
    • Bed and Breakfast Facilities
    • Farmers Market
    • RV Parks
    • Daycare / Adult Respite Care Facilities
    • School Cafeteria
  • Food Borne Illness Complaint
  • Public Pools and Spas
  • Recreation Facilities
  • Food Handlers' Cards

Building or Opening a Restaurant, Mobile, or Coffee Stand? 

Temporary Food License 

If you are serving food to the public at an event (Rodeo, Fair, 4th of July, etc.), then you will need a temporary food license.

1 Day Event = $60

2 or More Days = $90

Fill Out Application Below

30 or 90 day events = $100

Must be the same menu/same venue (ex: Farmer's Market) 

Please Apply in Office

We strive to enhance the quality of life in our county and community through education, by performing routine inspections and investigations, utilizing state, federal, and local rules and regulations in order to promote and safeguard the health of the public.

Jefferson County Temporary Event Application for Food Service

Guidelines for Food Booths at Events

Intermittent or Seasonal Temporary Plan Review


Click here to view restaurant inspections reports for all permitted Jefferson County establishments.